At Mt. Shasta Ski Park, we take seriously our responsibility for making the content of our website accessible. We are committed to providing content for people with disabilities and meeting current accessibility standards, including those defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the W3C-WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Testing our website for compliance with current accessibility standards is an ongoing process.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this Web site interferes with your ability to access information, please contact Michael Smith, 530-926-8610. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
– The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
– Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
– Our pages are designed to display without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels.
– No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn’t mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
– All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
– We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
– If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact Michael Smith, 530-926-8610.
Some of the online services provided by Mt. Shasta Ski Park to our visitors through links on our website were not created by, nor are they maintained by Mt. Shasta Ski Park; they are a subscribed service.
Every effort is made to ensure the products and services to which we provide and subscribe meet or exceed the accessibility standards adopted by Mt. Shasta Ski Park. The accessibility of these products and services, however, is the sole responsibility of the individual vendor and is beyond our control.